Home/Who We Serve/Restaurants
Funding for Restaurants
Funding Options for Your Small Business
Get the Loan Solution Suited to Your Needs, Approved in Record Time.
The competitive nature of the restaurant industry makes it difficult for many restaurant owners to see consistent cash flow.
Getting funding for restaurants from a traditional lender like a bank can be difficult due to factors such as high operating costs, thin margins, and high competition.
We understand each bar and restaurant is unique in style, services, offerings, and financial needs. That’s why we cater our options to fit you and your business, not the other way around.
At Thor Capital Group, we pride ourselves on approving more funding for restaurants than traditional lenders and other business funding companies. Often in just 24 hours.
Which Loan Solutions Are Available for Restaurants?
Why apply for Merchant Cash Advance Funding?
Join the list of successful auto mechanic shops that have used their funding to:
- Buy materials and supplies
- Invest in marketing
- Acquire machine equipment
- Hire and train new employees
- Manage demand
- Upgrade technology
- …and more!
How does business funding work?
SUBMIT YOUR 1-PAGE APPLICATION
CHOOSE YOUR FUNDING
Get approved and receive your funding within 24 hours.
TERMS OF THE OFFER
Repay your loan according to the terms set in advance.
Will You Qualify?
Here are some factors we consider:
Vendor Payment History
Why Get Funded By Thor Capital Group?
- You want to grow your business now.
- You don’t have the time to wait for months for a traditional lender with no approval guarantee.
- At Thor Capital Group, we offer a fast, streamlined application process that allows us to approve your company loan in as little as 24 hours.
- With lower application requirements and your best interest at heart, our Funding Specialists will work with you every step of the way to find the best business funding options for your company.
Approvals within hours
Funds the next day
Renewable source of funds
No personal collateral or assets